Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Stakeholders:Housing Helper

In one of my previous posts, I talked about an idea of creating a helpful tool for those looking for a place to stay.  Now I will go over some potential stakeholders for this project.

Customers (External/Operational): The main users of this application would be the people wanting to sell or buy a house or apartment.  Mainly the people of Hawaii, unless this project gets larger and branches out to the mainland.

Realtors (Internal/Executive/Operational): For the internal stakeholders I do not have any sure contacts setup.  The internal stakeholders would definitely be realtors or a company involved with housing.  There is someone in one of my classes that I found out is a realtor so he could be a potential stakeholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment